Only people mentioned by @Neo in this post can reply

Banned from Twitter Patriots, , Sharing the truth ,,SavetheChildren ,Heal the World,, God will win https://t.me/chemindeleveil

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

This is what's happening in Quebec , Canada Ours Quebec's gouvernement's have let die our oldies without feeding them, desydrate and in their excrement and it's continue Thousands of them dies

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

About time, hope he is crushed.

God Bless the United States for America; Donald J Trump is my President (for which I am deeply grateful) and Jesus is Lord! GOD WINS

Oh, THANK GOD! Someone is FINALLY talking about that Mass Murderer Cuomo!!! I've been yelling about that to anyone who would listen for a year. I'm only sorry we can only hang that criminal once for what he did. DeBlasio should hang with him on the same gallows.

It's not about me it's about US, all of humanity! 💖🌏

No matter how far some bury their headsi n the sand, trurh will wake folks up even if requires a kick in the arse!

Ned Lamont is STILL DOING THIS!! YET EVERYONE IS SILENT ABOUT CT 😡

Can we hang him by the nipple rings? hrmm

Because (GOD), (COUNTRY) no further explanation needed!

The bomshell, should be Andrew Cuomo got arrested!

Deplorable, Lover of Jesus, Mother, Grandmother to 4. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChildren #DarktoLight #Godwins #GodBlessAmerica #Trump4EVER

couldn't happen to a more deserving monster!

WHOA still Triggerd wouldn't have it any other way.

US Navy hospital ships can more than care for Covid patients. They can petgorm perform surgeries on board!