Only followers of this user (@TheBobWhoKnew) can see their posts

In response TheBob WhoKnew to his Publication

It will be the end of us long before 2024. Either it happens now, or we the patriots are fooked.

We can't live in this looney-bin for 4 more years. The Dems are raving mad. It's not possible. No Way!

๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธItalian-American daughter of immigrants who became U.S. citizens and helped make America great! โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ทโ˜€๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿปโค๏ธ #WWG1WGA #MAGA #KAG

oh no... please dont tell me we're waiting another 4 years ๐Ÿ˜•

In response Little Bird to her Publication

No Way. We can't do that.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Gramma52Lovey) can see their posts

God has already won. โœจ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผโœจ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Was thinking that 2024 could be pointing to a DRQP:

Q2024
Retaliation - 'Horizon' active.
Q

UNWILLING TO WAIT 4 MORE YEARS SIR!

If peace is the prize then what is the answer? "Whenย theย powerย ofย loveย  overcomes theย loveย ofย powerย theย world will know peace".

45 until 2024

Freedom is not Free. You must and Always protect what is Yours. Fight for America and Fight for Your Freedom. America First.

4+5+2+0+2+4= 17

If you do not know that I am crazy; then you do not know me at all! I am a Christian & Patriot!

the key part to this is the long line between 45 & 2024. At least that is how I am looking at it.

Ummmm....1๏ธโƒฃ9๏ธโƒฃ------2๏ธโƒฃ0๏ธโƒฃ2๏ธโƒฃ1๏ธโƒฃโ—โ—

#King'sDaughter ๐Ÿ‘ธ๐Ÿป#GodGirl โ›ช๏ธ#IndianaUniversityAlumnus๐Ÿ€๐ŸŽ #RNBSN๐Ÿฉบ #CoalMinersWifeโ› #MasterGardener๐Ÿ #Patriot๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ #WWG1WGA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ #MAGA

In response Sher Patriot to her Publication

This sounds much better, I don't know if I can listen to my husband grumble for 4 years or watch our country continue to be destroyed for 4 years๐Ÿ˜ซ

In response Sher Patriot to her Publication

๐Ÿ˜Took the exact words out of my mouth

(2) Show this thread

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

I'm going to interpret this as he'll already be in office 2024...and 2023 and 2022 and 2021.

Thanks for sharing...from facebook?

Proud Deplorable, I love my country, love my President, love the great state of Texas! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ

I'm not into waiting until 2024 to get my President back to his rightful ELECTED position!

Only followers of this user (@TheBobWhoKnew) can see their posts

AKA Poppy Clark. I love America and Patriots ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

In response Tina Griffith to her Publication

No we will not wait! it is Now!

(2) Show this thread