Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

MAGA Patriot ☘️Kindness is my career. Give not for yourself but rather give of yourself and just think to yourself, what a wonderful world!

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Wow, you have so many of the same pics as me. You also probably have the same aged kids and spaced in years like I do. Very eclectic, spanning years of great music.

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Boyz from Boston be Vibe'n You! 👇😎👍
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RmD7-BO6EbM

God, Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot, digital warrior, American State National, Common Law lady.

Vincent, I have a hard time listening to music from these Devil Worshipers. I deleted most of their music when I found out they were worshiping Satan. I feel guilty listening to music from these people kowing what they did to our children. CONFUSED!

We were prophesied to be here at this exact moment in time to stand for truth and to share Gods message of Love. #Trump is appointed by God.

i love thst you have fight somg. heres my go- to lately https://youtu.be/xtiUjNT_vAM

Banned on multiple platforms. Love God/Family/Country to the core. Save The Children. Lifelong Geek. Awake 25+ years. Always more to learn.

Love to workout to this playlist. Thanks!

Inspiring red-pill music videos set to familiar tunes. YT channel recently nuked. #WWG1WGA #DigitalSoldier #MusicIsPowerful #MAGA

My Imagine Dragons contribution vibes with your APL

Don has a taste!

nice!

You have great taste in music! Thank you for this awesome playlist.

Trump always supporter! Cajun, BSBA, Christian, in a relationship, one daughter. Love America! Been a part of wake up since 2018. 🍿

so happy i found you VK. i missed your oosts after being suspended from Twitter. I love the playlist. ❤️🇺🇸

*Not Swedish **Not an authorized chef #thebestisyettocome

love your playlist VK!!! very inspiring.

Awesome! Thx VK

Whoop Whoop!

Say what you mean and mean what you say. May my heart, my conscience and convictions guide me.

lol, snap, quantum Vibes. I posted this very same song on Gab earlier today before I saw VK's. Quantum is freaky 🤣

English UK patriot. America is the last stand. The great awakening is worldwide. Nothing can stop what is coming 🙏#FamilyIsEverything

Maybe I'm looking too close, eye 👀upside down🧐 is that 45 in the reflection with a cowboy hat🤯🤷‍♂️

English UK patriot. America is the last stand. The great awakening is worldwide. Nothing can stop what is coming 🙏#FamilyIsEverything

In response Jon-paul Collins to his Publication

I can see alot more in that picture than I realise, just can't put my finger on it, or see it clearly🤔 ps. I've been listening to about 77% of them songs.... Vvvvvvvvviiiiibbbbessss! 🍻

(1) Show this thread

added to my library

I am here to help in any way I can. We are all one in this. #Familyiseverything We won!

☺️

I stand in truth ..from Canada! I believed before believing was a thing 💜

99 red balloons ..them lyrics

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

I recently found Tom MacDonald. I think you would enjoy his vibes VK.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2l6JUNFAJ9o

Love it! Thank you 🎤🎯

I love what that list has to say! Music to my ears

Love your pmay list! Thank you gor sharing 😊

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Nice mix.... Rock on !!!!

#HAWAII4TRUMP here to help #SAVEOURCHILDREN #KennedyVision #FightLikeAFlynn #wwg1wgaWORLDWIDE #Trumpsara #theBESTisYetToCome #GODWINS

Love the updates!!!

Married. Father to 2 boys. Patriot from Utah. Defund The Fooken Media. God🙏Family❤️Country🇺🇸 #NeverGiveUp #FamilyIsEverything #WWG1WGA

Best playlist out there !

Pro Life Conservative Christian. Happy Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Lifelong Warrior. WWG1WGA Honored that I was followed by Gen Flynn.

Looking at this, I would say we are of an age. I was 6 when JFK was murdered.

Pro Life Conservative Christian. Happy Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Lifelong Warrior. WWG1WGA Honored that I was followed by Gen Flynn.

In response Pamela Pruitt to her Publication

And you need to add some Sam Cooke.

(1) Show this thread

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

Whenever you would add a new song to your Playlist, I would rack my brain to try to figure out why did you choose that song...I got nothing.

Thanks, VK!!! It really makes time FLY!