Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

Married to my best friend, Mom of Men, Dog Mom, #Pro-Life, #1A, #2A, God πŸ™ Family πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘¦ Country πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Freedom πŸŸ₯ WWG1WGA WW 🐸😎🍿

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

so i see mitch posted a new selfi....😎

God wins, life is divine & united we are strong!

so who is father and who is son??

Christian Patriot seeker of truth and justice #savethechildren

oh my πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

😁

Trust the plan.πŸ”₯ Fight back. WenJEChat on *Telegram (main acct) https://t.me/WenJEChannel WenJE on Gab and WeGo πŸ™βœοΈβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΈπŸΏ

πŸ’―πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Poor turtle

The resemblance is uncanny.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈI ❀️God, Family and AmericaπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. πŸ™ Psalm 23 πŸ™ #GodWins #LoveTrump

#GodWON Trump=KingCyrus 5D Forgiveness Natural Healer Indepndent Minstr, Reiki Mstr. LMT. Poet. Writer. Light Being. I LOVE ALL! :> :)

🀣

I believe God created man in all colors. Because God loves 🌈 Rainbows. We are all equal under our Lord God. Patriots live in God's house.

I'm seeing fear in his eyes
you should you Traitor because the Rope is ready for you at the Gallows

Only followers of this user (@Xenon2012) can see their posts

Braver Hund . Kreiger . Sine Metu πŸ’™πŸΎ

i voted for this treason snake!!!!! im not happy now!!!!! TREASON means death to him!!!!! You are a liar and you have deceived the Bluegrass State of Kentucky long* enough. Death for your crimes. Thats how i vote next time with regard to you.

I believe God created man in all colors. Because God loves 🌈 Rainbows. We are all equal under our Lord God. Patriots live in God's house.

In response Mat Brent to her Publication

I'm a fellow Kentuckian. The people of Kentucky must come together and get this Traitor out of office. let it be known . He doesn't represent the people of the Great state of KENTUCKY

(1) Show this thread

I am a patriot that loves my country. God Bless America. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Maskachusetts

🀣🀣🀣 Perfect!

Wasn't him there today...blonde, thicker hair and round glasses, lack of turkey/turtle neck

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Nailed it!

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

😲😲 OMG!!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
What a likeness!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Only followers of this user (@Kerryeire) can see their posts

I am just a small account but one that loves our Country and our President, Donald J Trump! God bless America and God bless all the Patriots

That old SOB should grab his Chinese wife and shut his mouth but its probably too late for him anyway!!

God has already won. βœ¨πŸ™πŸΌβœ¨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

When I saw this tweet ("1 turtle saved") I thought of Senator Turtle and wondered if it was somehow connected or some kind of comms. 🀣

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

yes save the turtles, but the man traitor turtle ah no

(1) Show this thread

omg! I look at this as I'm watching a show on the San Diego Zoo and there is a 90+ year old tortoise on there. He was much cuter though and he didn't talk out of both sides of his mouth! My husband and I are cracking up!

JESUS is LORD! βœοΈπŸ’œ President Trump loving Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ€πŸ’™

Please don't insult the turtles !!! 🀣

funny but true story..In the 70's I had the 1st tongue piercing provided for free from a turtle. Ive always loved animals. Brother had a snapping turtle he called radar.Brother had Radar in front yard and his friends came over wanting him to store, asked me to watch his beloved pet. *insert eye roll here* well this sweet 6 year old gal picked that turtle up & stuck tongue out. Radar decided at that moment he wanted a kiss too and attached his mouth to mine, quit laughing, naww go ahead. To get a turtle to release you have to cut off it's head perhaps same fate for this fella?

In response Tiffany S Slw to her Publication

i need to add that thanks to that turtle and my kissing skills, I recieved 3 years speech therapy and a stutter when i get real angry lol. I stay away from turtles now they may look slow but they are fast lol. LOVE Y'ALL

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA I am also on Truth Social @MagaIrish. Learning patience with all of this waiting on the movie ending.

I like your on Dickhead#1 and I added Dickhead#2.

We share very few sentiments with our government.

In response Maga Irish to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Trumppatriot74) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Kerryeire) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

These Things We Do, That Others May Live. gab.com/@Borescoped

In response Borescoped ... to his Publication

OMG!!!! I'm going to pee my pants!!!!

(1) Show this thread

OMG❗️THAT CRACKS ME UPβ—οΈπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Hard core Digital Soldier and proud Anon. God, country and children FIRST!

Moscow Mitch

yes i agree with@probablyRob. - dont insult turtles like that!!