My stupid husband is such a main stream media person and now he's watching fucking Bill Maher! I can't stand it! I'm going batshit crazy!

TRUMP LOVING PATRIOT..WIFE..MOM..REALTOR..JOHN LIVES! WWG1WGA

In response Paisley Park to her Publication

MY HUSBAND IS ONLY SEMI-AWAKE...KEEPS SAYING ...WHEN IS SOMETHING GOING TO HAPPEN...YOU HAVE BEEN SAYING THIS STUFF FOREVER.....HANG IN THERE....NEVER EVER STOP BELIEVING....HOLD THE LINE...WE ARE RIGHT.

I LOVE GOD and I stand with PRESIDENT TRUMP he has done what’s RIGHT for AMERICA, AMERICANS and the WORLD.

In response Lisa Smith to her Publication

My husband keeps saying the same think about wNting proof!! I searched and found the proof and i tried to get him to read all the proof i had and to watch all the videos i jist dont inderstand why he doesn't want to see the truth he's so blinded by rhe media. I am one to think for myself i never really watched the news. Please pray for all our husbands who cant see the light.

I've told him that when the time comes an dhe does beleive that I will be here, and I won't say " I told you so", but i will say, "I'm sorry that you didn't believe in me!"

In response Roben Giasson to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Paisley66 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Paisley Park, click on at the bottom under it