Only followers of this user (@TwistedEagle) can see their posts

I love God Almighty, my family, my country & my President Donald Trump. Grateful & blessed. Fearless Patriot holding the line. WWG1WGA 🙌🏼

In response Twisted Eagle to his Publication

How can they apply this Amendment when he was acquitted from the charge of Insurrection?

Оче наш, који си на небесима, да се свети име Твоје, да дође царство Твоје, да буде воља Твоја и на земљи као на небу

Remember all the pictures WarNuse uploaded, of US politicans with text "treason" or "insurrection" and the fitting codes? One of those is the president now. What will this vote mean for him?

Оче наш, који си на небесима, да се свети име Твоје, да дође царство Твоје, да буде воља Твоја и на земљи као на небу

Whoops! This "could" backfire on them. The so called BOOMerang

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

Is this that part where "someone" said things were going to get more crazy and bumpy..... I just don't know how much more we can take.

Dont judge me, God will. I'm wide awake- are you? Question everything. WWG1WGA, Digital Soldier,MAGA4EVAH, #SAVETHECHILDREN. GOD WINS

Wasnt that what he was aquitted of? so 8f not guilty how can they do that? confused

For God and Country WWG1WGA !! Trump is and will always be my President ! ThankQ #SaveTheChildren

they can try whatever they want to lol nothing will stop whats coming to these scumbags !!

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

Pardon my ignorance but didn't this trial just PROVE that he didn't engage in insurrection? 🤔

This my final decision is not necessarily the last one I'm going to make!

If only they would spend as much time and money helping those in their districts they are "supposed to" be representing.

I love God Almighty, my family, my country & my President Donald Trump. Grateful & blessed. Fearless Patriot holding the line. WWG1WGA 🙌🏼

In response Bob Enslow to his Publication

That would be nice, however they don't work for Us, they work for The Corporation, so they don't care.

(1) Show this thread

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

Okay - these people are fricking EVIL and this will be the FINAL STRAW that breaks the camel's back - just you watch it happen.

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

They are never going to let up. Too bad the vote wouldn't matter under military control. 🤷‍♀️

Love Jesus, love my husband, love America, love Trump, love Freedom! Rather old digital warrior, but full of patriotism. NO DMs please!

So, does this mean 95% of Congress is out of here?

In response anon anon to her Publication

your fired

(1) Show this thread