At the end of the hearing I could feel the confusion oozing from my phone. You don't really believe that a Donald J Trump goes out on a small victory like that, do you? Of course not.

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

No frickin way!
Pain is coming

God*Wife*Mom*Patriot*SAVEOURCHILDREN*TRUMP is my President

Proud Patriot 🇺🇸🇺🇸 DJT is my president! Permanently suspended from twatter after 4 accounts🤪😂

I support DJT. Mom to a Soldier a Marine and an LEO. Wife of a retired LEO. WWG1WGA. Want to do my part. My governor is an idiot.

I don't think we r done yet..

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Cee Jay2 to her Publication

😂

(1) Show this thread

Crickey KeKz, TwaTTeRed x12 got fairly ridiculous, glad you're all here doin good. As1WeRideStorms. As1WeAreAll. Romans 12:2. Aroha nui.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Love it and couldn't agree more! Hoping you had a peaceful afternoon😉

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

Unprecedented peaceful, even with Mitch in one ear and Chucky in the other, thank you.

(1) Show this thread

We can only hope. These charades are mocking their own now (us). They keep saying the good guys are in control... Well, then why allow this crap. Everyone celebrating a hoax impeachment where Trump's lawyers left out the best parts.

In response Freedom 24. to his Publication

I sympathize with your frustration. DJT could have taken a weed whacker to all of them long ago but instead intends to pull them all out by the roots. The best truly is yet to come.

In response Freedom 24. to his Publication

they are destroying themselves. let that happen. shits gonna get real soon enough

(2) Show this thread