VictorianLivingHistoryActor CASmallBizOwner CivilServant HorseRanchOwner-I say F*ck & like pretty things #DILLEY300

#JustTakeItOff
#JustDoIt
#SlaveNoMore
SoCA Lowes ... walk in like you own the damn place....#MaskFree because Free Men shouldn't have to beg for
🇺🇸💪🏻Freedom💪🏻🇺🇸

I went into a grocery store yesterday, and was amazed that half the customers didn't have masks on. I wondered if I missed an announcement. I wasn't brave enough not to take off my half-on mask, but it truly was a great sight to see.

In response Odessa Red to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Ladyblueeyes in this post can reply

VictorianLivingHistoryActor CASmallBizOwner CivilServant HorseRanchOwner-I say F*ck & like pretty things #DILLEY300

In response Lady Blueeyes to her Publication

I work for a govt agency and unfortunately if i want a paycheck i have to follow their stupid rules...otherwise in my real life i don't 🤣

if you just take a moment to stand there&watch the teeming throngs of masked people, it's a surreal thing-in just a very few short months out of our entire lives [they've] scared so many people. From the moment we are born we are exposed to germs, bacteria, spores, viruses&so many other things&we are all ok! My mother wears a mask because she's 75 yrs old&does not want to catch it-she has underlying health issues&doesn't want to die..so I would never begrudge anyone who has special needs or is more timid than others. I just have a very strong personality-so when you're ready my friend 🇺🇸❤️

You can to it

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

In response Ime Sometimes to her Publication

The ONLY reason I wear it is so I don't get attacked by a masker. I'm barely out of the store before I'm whipping the mask off.

(1) Show this thread