Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

@vincentkennedy@doqholliday@NQbody@jfkjrfan
Ok so Nana has a project I would like yall to particpate in please.
All of us had a pevital point that brought us here. We all had some catylst or something that happened in our lives that first woke us up to something is wrong with this picture, right?
2 things need help:
1).I think that all patriots that want to should be allowed to sign this new constitution of the Republic for posterity. So that when generations to come look back they can see we stood up.
2). I would like to put together the stories of what brought each of us here.Can u

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

2016. I was watching both the CNN and BBC coverage if the US election - being a Brit, LEGAL resident alien, I was interested to see tbe coverage from both sides of the pond. At that time I thought both wete journalistic paragons.

After just a few moments of switching between the two, I realized they were both reciting the same script!

I sat up, and said outloud, "They are lying!"

That was my red pill moment.

I never looked back, and, I have NO desire to be plugged back into the Matrix, no Cypher deal for me - I will keep my memories, and carry on the fight!

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

😣It won't let me find you in the messaging area... just keeps drawing a blank - if you ping me, I think I will be able to reply... I'm probably not doing this right...