Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

@vincentkennedy@doqholliday@NQbody@jfkjrfan
Ok so Nana has a project I would like yall to particpate in please.
All of us had a pevital point that brought us here. We all had some catylst or something that happened in our lives that first woke us up to something is wrong with this picture, right?
2 things need help:
1).I think that all patriots that want to should be allowed to sign this new constitution of the Republic for posterity. So that when generations to come look back they can see we stood up.
2). I would like to put together the stories of what brought each of us here.Can u

thats a beautiful idea. I believe you will find soooooo many have had similar events happen in their lives. Some of the events made some of us stronger and stronger with each event and some of us became weaker and weaker thinking this was way of life. Now is the time for the strong ones to lift the weaker ones up, throw an arm around their waist and say "I got you"

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @TiffanyS in this post can reply

Love My President/Forever Trump WWG1WGA #MAGA #SaveTheChildren #SaveTheCountry Patriot Who Loves The Lord. TRUST THE PLAN God Always Wins

In response Tiffany S Slw to her Publication

WWG1WGA. Always and frim this point on!!!