Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!💯

Only people mentioned by @Divinedirtclod in this post can reply

Proud of being banned on FB messenger and Instagram and being suspended on Twatter Was it something I said? 😂😂😂

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

i live here in los angeles commiefornia. they all protect each other because they are all pedos. the most sealed indictments are for California and their time is almost up to face justice

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Denise Geltman to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

🤬🤬🤬

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response LSU PATRIOT to her Publication

Their days are numbered. PAIN is inbound.

(1) Show this thread

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

this makes my head literally feel like it will explode...wtf

In response Janet DuPre to her Publication

Demoncrats....cabal.....it's going to make your head explode....If you have a heart and soul... That's why you've been called as a medic for the sheeple.

(1) Show this thread