#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Acquitted!
DONE DEAL.
Let the real Fooking begin.
God Bless us All.

Also posted from Donald Trump Jr on Twatter:

Beating these establishment clowns twice after years of BS and under unprecedented circumstances is a badge of honor.

NOT GUILTY. Now maybe it would be nice if the senators stopped putting on show trials for free air time and actually started working for the American people for a change.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @WWG1WGA_17 in this post can reply

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

In response WWG1 WGA to his Publication

I'm not gonna hold my breath! However, its nice to know a majority of them have been sent to relax at the SPA awaiting the justice they have worked so hard to earn!

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

In response WWG1 WGA to his Publication

It seems as though the GOP Party isn't in possession of the True Grit it takes to fight these D'Rats. To worried about their own egos, images & agendas. They have forgotten what they were sent to DC for. Time for all things & many of the players to change. Blessings