I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

WHAT IF THEY LIED

About what is beneath our feet

If their entire Existance is based on lies , what else have they NOT told us about ??

I AM my Soul #WWG1WGA #FamilyIsEverything. All Glory Be To God

In response Carminda Camara to her Publication

I live in a rural area. Many years ago we had friends over, their youngest girl was around 4-5 at the time. Walking from the shed to the house she stopped & was in awe looking at the ground saying "oh my gosh, there are so many people living there! Do you see them? So many people" I have read about those who live within the Earth ~ would love to learn more about it. In saying that though, we're in a minig area, closet one appparently 15kms away - no doubt tunnels would be extensive. Their main concern with bushfires last year were the tunnels because they connect so far underground.

I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

In response Cosmic Patriot to her Publication

Wow , she could see them.... I'm not surprised as children especially ar young ages can see the other side
My son had that allot when he was small ... he picked up on everything nit never feared anything he saw

I AM my Soul #WWG1WGA #FamilyIsEverything. All Glory Be To God

In response Carminda Camara to her Publication

Yes, she was so excited. I got so excited! Lots of white quartz here too. After rain much rises to the surface. Kids do see it all, then school starts & those senses get closed. Add to that adults telling them 'there is no one there' when they are young and communicating with their guides. It's really sad how truth is programmed out of us. So looking forward to the times when education teaches soul truth instead of indoctrination.

Only people mentioned by @CarmindaC in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Carminda Camara, click on at the bottom under it