Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

We are here to Serve. God Wins, Patriots must #HoldTheLine. Love all. Help those that need help now and forever.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Now, Joe 2.0 needs to finish waking up the Left.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

Ditto DoQ 😎🔥👊🏻

I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

Absolutely

💃💃💃💃

The funniest video Ive ever seen presiident Trump in. Cant stop laughing. 😂😂😂https://youtu.be/WakF8Hh0dJg

Mom to lots, lover of truth, child of the King. Photographer. #makefamiliesgreatagain #protectlife

WWGOWGA. RESPECT the Flag . Faith in GOD AND HIS SON JESUS . LOVE OUR COUNTRY and the CONSTITUTION 🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 Keep America Free

YES IT IS 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻☺️

yes sir!

Ok this one was funny

I love America, freedom, & God. I took the oath to protect our constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic. #GodWins

absolutely!!!!

Still holding the line. Proud to be one of VK's first followers! Glad I listened to my gut! #Trump2021 #[they]fooked

It sure is, Doq!

Internet publisher RubyRayMedia.com The World's Premier Community Media Platform

"If The Glove Doesn’t Fit, You Must Acquit…" Populist Press

"The vote ended 57 – 43 in the United States Senate following a day of drama surrounding witnesses in the U.S. Capitol, meaning the Democrat House impeachment managers failed in their bid to have the former President stripped of his right to run again in 2024." Populist Press

https://rubyraymedia.com/index.php/top-stories-view-all-articles/acquittal

👍💯

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Yes Sir🔥🔥🔥🔥👊

I stand in truth ..from Canada! I believed before believing was a thing 💜

I knew last night that today was going to be good when VK was posting about spicy margritas haha can we get a happy dance button up in here ❤

it definitely is but what now?!!

Momma and grandma Daughter of WW II Veteran God fearing grateful lady LOVE OUR COUNTRY

PRESIDENTS DAY WEEKEND!

🛫WhistleBlowers🛩 💜🙏LtC Field McConnell & Timothy C Holmseth Heroes🙏💜 👫 archive.md/d1P0S 🙏Eph 5:11 #SaveTheChildren

USN veteran, wife, patriot and sinner. God is my Savior. Trump is my CIC!

Just got back from a long walk on the beach & yes I was a rebel without a mask & now I hear this GREAT news. Great day indeed Patriots. Hold the line. 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

Timeline is a go🆘🆘🆘🆘

🇨🇦🇺🇸 Trust The Plan #TheGreatAwAkening TrueCanadianPatriot #Peace #Freedom

Agree!!! Now on to bigger and better things!!!

#GodWON Trump=KingCyrus 5D Forgiveness Natural Healer Indepndent Minstr, Reiki Mstr. LMT. Poet. Writer. Light Being. I LOVE ALL! :> :)

So there were 17 comments and mine is the 18th! I'm loving my fun numbers right now. God speaks.

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

Amen. Doq!!!! Bring. the. PAIN!!!

Indeed!! Potus ONLY wins! 🙏❤️💪