I think the majority
of us here KNEW
he would be acquitted

Only people mentioned by @LoveTump in this post can reply

QUANTUM mechanics enthusiast, dad of 2 gods, invester in cryptocurrencies & precious metals, WWG1WGA, here to help - not for target practice

In response LQve Trump to her Publication

when you create and orchestrate your own impeachment after an orchestrated movie riot.
of course he would be aquitted.

#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

I'm with you, I couldn't bear to listen to all the lies. I only listened to Trump attorneys.
wonder if the libs felt the same way in reverse

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

I only watched when President Trumps lawyers talked. I have had enough lies. The left is mentally ill, seriously.

"A truly strong person does not need the approval of others any more than a lion needs the approval of a sheep" Vernon Linwood Howard

Yes we knew but anytime you can find a reason to have fun, go for it. Get out there and have a good time, no matter how big or small, get together laugh, dance, and celebrate life.

WWGOWGA. RESPECT the Flag . Faith in GOD AND HIS SON JESUS . LOVE OUR COUNTRY and the CONSTITUTION 🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 Keep America Free

that is our PRESIDENT

Everything they've thrown at him has blown up in their faces - and put them in the spotlight. "...you must show them"
Just love this clip.

WWG1WGA,. it is our duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for our future security

cleared of charges that should NEVER have been brought and are both criminal and unconstitutionally founded
the corruption of the system at every level MUST be exposed removed and udone
MI is the only way

Proud Patriot in Alabama WWG1WGA Grandma of 4. The cutie in my banner is my adopted grandson ❤️❤️❤️❤️ #SaveourChildren

Never doubted for a minute 💙

USAF vet. Patriot . 3%. I will stand for Mr. President Trump till the end. God bless you .

Faith from day 1

Love God and Country Family #A1 #A2 Constitutionalist Patriot! Thankful for President Trump's fight for America's FREEDOM! JESUS IS TRUTH!

He's done NOTHING WRONG!!!
And that's what THEY can't stand!!!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts