Just A 30 Year British Army Paratrooper Who Is Now A Proud American Patriot Who Stands 4 Square Behind President Trump.

Fresh Schumann resonance For Your Enjoyment

Wife, mom, grandmom and retired Clinical Chemistry Tech (38yrs) from Canada. Praying for President DJT and the USA.

In response Deplorable Paratrooper to his Publication

GREAT - now I wish I knew what they all meant...

Just A 30 Year British Army Paratrooper Who Is Now A Proud American Patriot Who Stands 4 Square Behind President Trump.

In response robin pick to her Publication

Then This Will Be Helpful

Wife, mom, grandmom and retired Clinical Chemistry Tech (38yrs) from Canada. Praying for President DJT and the USA.

but.....how do I register my own frequency???? to see where I am "vibing"

You Cant. We All Vibrate, High Or Low Is Just A State Of Mind

well HELL - whats the point if I can't figure it out

Because You Me And Everybody On The Planet Sets The Tone.

so then - I need to figure out how to elevate my frequency even though I probably wouldn't recognize it even if I did....I will see what I can do besides "think positive thoughts"....doing that already

Only people mentioned by @psayli in this post can reply

Thats All There Is To It. Positive Vibes.
Love Over Hate.