Only people mentioned by @PQAnon in this post can reply

God and Country! Retired Psychiatric RN, USA Patriot 🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸WWG1WGA

In response P.Q.Anon PCP to her Publication

Wow.

Prior Army 54 Echo, I am Pro-life, support the Constitution, MAGA, WWG1WGA, I believe in Q & the Plan. Christian, Trump is my President.

We will also need to change the name of the Dulles Airport.

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

Follower of Jesus-Wife-Mother-Stepmonster-Granny-Love My Country

In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication

Very interesting read. Links to more info. If all true, we have been used and lied to way beyond what I thought possible. I'm angry at the moment. Need to pray through this.

(1) Show this thread

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people; they are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty." -Thomas Jefferson

The one in the back looks much more like Joseph Goebbels.

Hello Frens! Here I am. Glad to have found you A little battle worn but STILL IN IT! Keeping love in my heart and "Peace as the Prize"

What a really long journey many of us have been on. Feeling that I was kinda woke since the 80s and 90s especially regarding food, vaccines and spiritual warfare and Satanic activity. knowing all was not right in the world. But learning that these guys were responsible for 911 and other things really made me want to explode! Feeling so betrayed as a Christian and pro life advocate and republican. I was on the edge thinking nothing could be made right. This is why I love DJT!!!! Thanks for posting this. May many others wake up too!

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people; they are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty." -Thomas Jefferson

Unfortunately nobody has ever found a shred of evidence to corroborate this, and the kid looks nothing like George H.W. Bush.

Born in Romania Living in UK @Registered Nurse #ProLIFE #WorldWidePatriot #ProudDigitalSoldier #TrustThePlan #TrustTheMan #TrustGOD

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

(1) Show this thread

Tenacious Wisconsinite fighting government and medical tyranny. Redpilling for many years before I knew it was redpilling.Where is my origin

Freedom or slavery? ΜΟΛΩΝΛΑΒΕ 14:41 God Bless America

Great post👍

CA Paramedic•Native/Mex American 🇺🇸❤️🇲🇽 Truth seeker• WWG1WGA•💖our Military •💖LEO’s •🙏🏽Heal rescued Children & END Human Trafficking

😱 This is so crazy‼️🤯

Break free of the illusion. We are Light! 🌟 Time to soar! 🎶❤💫 Pro: men & women with souls. Unity & peace among us.

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

In response Love Wins to her Publication
(1) Show this thread