https://projectcamelotportal.com/2021/02/11/juan-q-savin-interview/

Anyone that thinks that the military is going to or needs to tell us their plans is not understanding this whole thing. Consider this is a war & at a bear minimum what the military tells you they are also telling the enemy and also making you more of a hostage on the board.

The point she is making tho is that the American ppl will not wait forever knowing what we now know for a minimum of being told who is in charge.
Nana believes both of these things can be true at the same time & both be right.
There is a Tipping P

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

100% correct!. Can you guys remember Samalia as our troops were landing on the beech only to meet CNN? WHynot just Braodcast our every move... So glad we have a president/military who dont give away the intel to place our maen and women in danger...

Just A 30 Year British Army Paratrooper Who Is Now A Proud American Patriot Who Stands 4 Square Behind President Trump.

When Every Legal Action Has Been Exhausted Then It Would Be Up To Us.
I Fully Understand That This May Have To Happen And Some People Are Getting Very Close To The Red Line.

Our Will Free To Choose... Dark to Light For Life. #WWG1WGA #WRWY #OurWorldWillHeal

Raising her eyebrow at him sure got an epic response, I seen that Juan comin!! 😎

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response NQBODY *TipsHat* to his Publication

Nana goes with my NDE&my vision a few mths ago of God&what he told me.He said,"People need to listen because my Angels are already there".
In my NDE I realized that we are infinate among other things, so I have no fear.
I can feel God's plans for us are going to happen,I cant say his timing but my gut tells me he threw me back in 81 to continue to now in this lifetime&memories for a reason instead of reaincarnating again.
He gave me the dream of the lightening bolt in the shape of a cross coming down to the baby under it to wake me to happenings now.
NO FOOKIN FEAR!
NEVER FOOKIN GIVNG

(1) Show this thread

Former Ki17er @USMC.MCSF FAST TEAM 1/Europe -0341/8152/0231- Current CEO PSSG {priv sec}.#FactsMatter #SyntaxGrammar #WWG1WGA

spot on. #SemperFi Nana