Only followers of this user (@RobPFL) can see their posts

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธWe have just witnessed the greatest theft in the history of Not only our country but the Globe...the truth will prevail ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ™

In response Rob PFL to his Publication

still on tellegram ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

I left twitter because of SH?T LIKE THIS

WWG1WGA ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ

I had such high hopes for this platform. I'm beginning to lose that.

Who ever that keeps reporting his stuff needs to be scared shitless. He is putting UNDINIABLE TRUTH OUT THERE FOR ALL TO SEE. He said "IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE WHAT HE IS POSTING THEN THIS ISN'T THE PLACE FOR YOU"....GROW A PAIR and pay attention to what the hell is going on around you. Stop reporting him and learn something!

Leviticus 26:6 "I will give peace in the land, and you shall lie down, and none will make you afraid"

@Xanon has been on fire

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Love my husband, family, angibals. BFF's with J.C. โœ๏ธ Hospice RN for 16yrs (retired). Love our President Trump. Freedom or bust! WWG1WGA

yeh...admin has nothing to do will it. Likely trolls hitting the *fooked* button to sabotage

Somebody's targeting his acct. Truth hurts. Those who don't want to know, need to find a safe space. This is a platform for free speech, not the weakminded.