https://www.bitchute.com/video/ExDXQi4THqFP/
COVID DEATH VACCINE - 1ST SHOT CHANGES YOUR DNA & KILLS THE ELDERLY - 2ND SHOT KILLS 50% WHO GET IT
by SixthSense

Only people mentioned by @Jimbo0566 in this post can reply

In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication

has anyone thought that what we saw happen in China was the result of the "vaccine ratther then the supposed illness? We were seeing people drop dead in the streets and massive amounts of people get sick. her we saw the illusion they projected and I beleive biologic warfare released in the atmosphere that some reacted to mostly those who were prone to get the flu and pnemonia shot yearly. It was a hoax but I firmly believe their was a catalist for people to believe the hoax. Here in texas we get dust from africa, why couldn't they release a biologicly engineered illness this way?

I'm Yaya to 7! I love Jesus, my family, Trump, and the USA! I am passionate about what I love and will fight for them all! WWG1WGA!

Makes me ill the people i know happy about getting the vaccine.

Red Pilled after an Oct 28 event. Christian and imperfect. Still learning, question EVERYTHING. What I know I know always willing to help.

OK, if white hats are in control, why is this being allowed to happen. Is this part of the plan! Also, was it Trump promoting the vaccine?! Is this part of the plan?! Because right now some answers need to be coming out.

Excellent vidio to share with sheep, and I liked it cause I applaud the makers who spoke out against this giant scam

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

ughhh...was on one of my FB parents groups that have sick kids (autoimmune etc ). even these people who I thought are woke -----are all high fiving each other about the covid jabs they got ?? wtf 😱😱

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

In response Rachel T22 to her Publication

I also know a number of very elderly people with comorbities; I hope this wasn't designed and released to 'flatten the wave' of the#GrayTsunami - the Baby Boomers taxing limited govt resources of medicaire, social security and pensions.

(1) Show this thread