This is an introductory post for those who want to know more about me.
I am residing in Bonn, Germany and work as a counselor for German New Medicine according to Dr. Hamer.
Moreover, I am a publisher and author of German language books about German New Medicine, the Q-Plan, the HIV-hoax and other critical books on society.
My book about the German New Medicine is also available in English language (The New Medicine. Understanding Cancer and other biological programs).
I have lots of interests, among them philosophy, literature, motorcycles, archery, snowboarding, Italy, red wine, cooking and timeless fashion.
I consider myself an Anon for more than 25 years now and have studied everything which relates to "conspiracy theories" and the truth about the world we live in, including topics like old world/tartaria, flat earth, 9/11, annunaki/elohim, etc.
My last book (in German language) is called "Der Q-Plan. Die Befreiung der Menschheit", and details can be seen on my website q-plan.eu

Only people mentioned by @LarsQ in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lars Kronlob, click on at the bottom under it