Watch this clip of Juan O Savin talking ASAP!! This is the perfect video for right now!! This is what I’ve been trying to say!!! Everything happening right now is about using every last minute to get people to wake the fuck up and pay attention before IT happens. They are trying to save as many lives as possible before what needs to be done gets done.

Only people mentioned by @CD9 in this post can reply

In response Jackie Joe to his Publication

Why does "Juan" never show himself???? Why do people blindly follow him??? You dont even know who he is! 🤣🤣🤣

💗🇬🇧🇺🇸🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿it sure smells like PAIN

Praying That God Grant me the Courage to Battle all evil against ManKind. American Patriot, Husband, Father, PAWPAW.

PLAIN AND SIMPLE ANSWERS FROM JUAN O 7

Trump is still our President 2021 Living for Christ, Family, and my Pups 5th Platform and dizzy ❤️🤣❤️

YEAH! WHAT HE SAID!!! BOOM

“Rerum Cognoscere Causa” #IYKYK #MAGA TS: @Poppyslovecapu & X: @GIJoey888 join me TRUMPET OUTLOUD🎺

this should be the fire in each and every Americans belly! its in mine and I will do my duty as i took the Oath!

Curious Patriot 🇺🇸. Crass humor appreciate 🤣. Cursive language warning ⚠️. F.-A.-F.-O. Hall of Fame 🏆. Gemini ♊. Type -O ⛔. T.I. 🚔.

F.-O.-F.-O. Hall-of-Famer 🔥🔥

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙 Where We Go 1 We Go All 🕯 I Love All Y’all 🥰 #FamilyIsEverything ..... PLEASE FOLLOW !!

WHOAAA!! this was INTENSE STUFF RIGHT HERE , I DON'T CARE WHO YOU ARE. WWG1WGA !!!!!

I'd love to have words with this Juan O Savin guy via e-mail correspondence, which is my preferred method of debate/discourse. I listened to a recent interview with him where the interviewer asked several very specific, pointed questions. O Savin responded by circling all of them but never answering a damn thing straight. What should've been a 15 minute interview lasted an hour because O Savin couldn't give a straight answer on Q or the Plan or anything. Enough is enough. The fire we heard from him in this clip is the fire we want to see RIGHT NOW in the world. I for one am tired of waiting.

Curious Patriot 🇺🇸. Crass humor appreciate 🤣. Cursive language warning ⚠️. F.-A.-F.-O. Hall of Fame 🏆. Gemini ♊. Type -O ⛔. T.I. 🚔.

In response Mark Quinn to his Publication

Don't take this the wrong way, but what have you done personally? Some of us have skin in this game[usually with blood attached to the bottom side] and barely get through to people, all while hearing the nay-sayers bitch and complain[not you specifically] that nothing is happening. The Technology is already available to those ready to use it. If you are still unclear of the plan, deeper research is required.

(1) Show this thread

Trump supporter. WWG1WGA Fight like Flynn ⭐⭐⭐

Loud and Clear.

I accept the truth no matter what the truth is. I will never surrender. love is the answer. 1111 Diabolical silliness.

Yes Juan you are being clear enough!

Wake the fuck up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

fuckn A get some commies

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

Patriot. Trump Supporter. Tear is for Maddie McCann and all abused children.

Hunker down. Don't go anywhere. If Military comes to your door, let them in stand back, let them do their job, offer them a cookie and move on. If you have an emergeny call 911. I heard they will still answer calls. This is the EVENT. This is happening.#wwg1wgaww#Takingbackwhatbelongstous