Only people mentioned by @MagaMutt in this post can reply

💖We are all God’s children.💖

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

He also speaks and understands Korean. In video of his meetings with Kim he clearly understood before translations.

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

Our CIC POTUS Trump...is a Quantum Physicist, speaks fluent Japanese too. not only genius level, but UBER GENIOUS level AND incredibly Generous & Kind. He said, "YES, I Will", to stand in the line of Fire, to save America. Evil fears the Heavenly Host, who were sent to guard CIC POTUS Trump, who Belongs to GOD. And with the millions of people unified in praying for him daily for his safety and the safety of his family, evil will be vanquished. GOOD World once again.

God in control. No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. Riding the wave of insane psyops

in the middle of Trumps first 4 he was doing a presser and comes off subject to blurt out the fact that "nobody knows electronics more than I do"--does anyone else remember that moment, for a second I thought what in the world! but then I remember Trump is up to something-but what?

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

MIT
Uncle John & George Patton led him to knowledge
Nuclear as 1

passionate patriot, anon, truther and lover of the Creator

In response connie wright to her Publication

yup between john and his daddy patton he learned everything he knows now and how to get it done. daddy didnt really die in 1946 and kept in touch with his son after he was adopted into the trump family as elixabeth was related to the pattons and why he and she look so much alike..

(1) Show this thread