"There is a way."

This was Donald Trump's response to a question about whether or not it's possible for the US to abolish ALL Federal Taxes, "once the country is back on its feet."

What I believe we're seeing out of Trump's financial narrative deployments of late is the seeding of the ultimate Reverse Hegelian Dialectic, which was summed up in his epic sit-down with the fiat vampire protectorate class represented by Bloomberg and WSJ in which he said, "you people have been wrong about [currency] your whole lives."

When Trump announced his "No Tax on Tips" plan, and followed it up with "No Tax on Loans," only to follow THAT up with "No Tax on Police, Fire and MIL," while taking jabs at taxation as a concept, he's engaging in mass psychological game theory.

If and when Trump starts to roll back these ancillary taxes, those who have NOT received the breaks will demand them.

And Trump will oblige.

He's forcing the old system to justify its existence.

It's failing.

wego.social/DownScale | https://truthsocial.com/@downscale

In response USCG VET to his Publication

I liked Tyrus's idea he proposed to Trump during his interview with him about 'No Income Taxes on Service/Police/Fire.'

passionate patriot, anon, truther and lover of the Creator

with nesara which he knows nothing about ( i watch him of gutfeld) there will be no taxes, ie cars, houses. etc etc except for purchases of new things except food and medicine (until that is gone) including new homes.. but i do think he was complimenting tyrus for even going there.

Indeed. Tyrus's thinking was within this broken AF system, definitely big creds.

In response Ingrid Colby to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @downscale in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ, click on at the bottom under it