1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

CIA Great Awakening Map

For Humanity's Liberation & 'till every Child is rescued & out of harm's way. 2 ancestors fought under General Washington. Trump! MAGA!

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

THANK YOU.

I need to print that out on a CAD printer 8' tall and plaster it to my wall.

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response ol_ cowboy to his Publication

I think you can find a less blurry version online. Sometimes they make it difficult to save and sometimes when I save, it blurs the graphic, like it did here. Strange stuff sometimes!!! and YVW!

For Humanity's Liberation & 'till every Child is rescued & out of harm's way. 2 ancestors fought under General Washington. Trump! MAGA!

THAT'S what I need. If you spot a perfect PDF to do a wall size one, post it for everyone.

Mine on my computer I have to zoom & scroll and doesn't print well.

THANK YOU!!!

In response ol_ cowboy to his Publication

Try this one, it is a WebP image and I can read it, but not sure how it will print, but it is readable!

https://medium.com/the-secret-history-of-america/pedophile-hauntology-cb3c3e6ee78f

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

This is one of the few images I can actually read when I zoom in. Thanks Kris!

YVW!!! So hard to find a good image, but I think they do that on purpose!

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @KrisWilliams in this post can reply

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Once upon a time I liked her acting ability. Loved her in Candleshoe, we still watch it today, nice family movie that my youngest loves. 💛

(1) Show this thread