😻 When Med Beds & ALL HEALING TECH is released
we won’t need doctors, nurses, drugs, hospitals, etc.
ALL those jobs VANISH 💥

🇺🇸 TraderGirlQ
CVS closing 900 stores
Walgreens closing 1200 stores
Rite Aid bankruptcy
21 Hospitals closed, etc.

DOQ
CVS CEO stepping down! 🔥🔥🔥

10-12-24 🇦🇺🪖 Lt. Col. Riccardo Bosi
90% of the Government will be gone.
Taxation office? Kaput & accounting offices.
A lot of people's jobs WILL EVAPORATE.
THERE WILL BE NO TAX.
EVERYBODY’S GOING TO CHANGE.
You want a TAX SYSTEM that’s egregiously unfair
because that’s how you make your money?
Sorry folks. You can’t do it. It’s not your money.
You've been benefitting from a corrupt system
& it’s going out the door.
Time to re-skill.
A lot of people are going to be in that situation.
Whatever luck people had because of corrupt government?
They’re going 💥

Bosi
https://rumble.com/v5i0dp1-riccardo-bosi-situation-update-10824-high-alert-mass-arrests-the-final-phas.html

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

YEA!

BOOM!

Years ago I was preparing for TV Commercial Work. Had head shots done...was reading in a class for a Commercial ... and after realized..

I CAN'T do this!
I CANNOT support reading a lie and promoting something that is FALSE!

I was pursued by a Recording Co. I sent in for Copyrights in advance. Participated in a songwriter's competition in Colorado. One reviewing my submission said, my song "HAD NO HOOK". We headed to lunch...he started humming my original work...I got in front of him and said "Your humming my hook..it's the melody!" He shut up! Met someone performing Sandi Patty was so eye opening! DISAPOINTING!
Something was very off...discovered years later winner chosen prior to competition.
I walked away .... they were frauds.
I could NOT live a lie.
Recall after TBI injury lost my career...sat in Catholic Charities where 2 girls discussed how to use the system!
I didn't want to know!
Always a price to pay for a LIE.

Your story reminds me of that film with Hugh Jackman & Meg Ryan - "Kate and Leopold' where she was that ad exec trying to get him to promote diet butter (Farmer's Bounty) and he was all for it until he TASTED it, then refused to film a duplicitous commercial!
Good for you! I always appreciate those that have strong morals and revere telling the Truth!
You are a strong, amazing woman!
God Bless you.

In response Casey Turnup to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @DoctorCheryl in this post can reply

In response Cheryl Garrett to her Publication

Cheryl...never saw the movie but you connected a dot for me!
My mother was a Farmer's Daughter...who couldn't wait tp leave for Baltimore. Growing up with her as my mom she would buy margarine...I told her it didn't taste as good as Butter....
My Grandmother stayed on the farm after Grandad died and would get dairy from the local farmers. I told my mom Grandma's Ice Cream was better than ours from a grocer. She told me I was wrong...insisting it's all the same. I was maybe 12 or 13 years old...I could taste the difference. One time she added soapy water to something she made...it made me sick. She told me no one else tasted soap. Later she laughed realizing a pan soaking with dish detergent was used to make dinner.
Like margarine or soapy dinner it's odd to me how they couldn't see, my 5 siblings and parents all wore glasses and couldn't taste either.
I wonder if lying goes deeper then that lie...I suspect it does. I remember reading years ago Lying changes DNA.