WHEN TRUMP WINS THESE ILLEGALS WILL BE USED AS THE DEEP STATE ARMY. THAT'S WHY THEY ARE HOUSING THEM TOGETHER SO THAT THEY KNOW WHERE THEY ARE AND GET THEM READY FOR A CIVIL WAR IN THE UNITED STATES...THESE ILLEGALS ARE THE DEEP STATES ISIS...

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Lilly May to her Publication

If [they] have smart phones you know the military knows exactly where [they] are too. Making it easier to round [them] all up when the time comes.

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Was at our local reservoir beach on labor day this year. You could not see a grain of sand or a blade of grass, due to the amount of migrants there. We were there to fish. Instead, just ducked in to use the restroom. While in the stall, I heard at least three different languages being spoken by others in there. We watched, in shock. They are all buying RV's with their government money, and living at our reservoir's campgrounds. We went to the spillway to try to fish, and again, there were zero spots to fish, do to the immigrants lined up on both banks up and down the spillway. The DNR were checking the fishing licenses of many white people there, but didn't see them stop and check ANY of the people who had a darker shade of skin. At that point, I wondered if this was happening all over the Country? Just reporting what I saw with my own eyes. Our government is either sheltering them, or keeping them in one area to be rounded up. Your guess is as good as mine.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Tizzylish 1985 to her Publication

There is a huge increase in foreigners where my mom lives in southeastern PA. I tell her whenever I go shopping in her area that I feel like I'm at the UN. So many different ethnicities and languages. When I was in Costco a middle eastern couple bought $1200 on some sort of card I never saw before. After they left the cashier whispered to her coworker "We just paid for that." Meaning American taxpayers. I look forward to seeing just how many of them remain upon the completion of President Trump's massive deportation operation. You can bet those who will conduct the deportation effort have been tracking illegals.

Indiana is being overrun with migrants. I work at a laundromat. My customer base has completely changed. Only migrants now. Two months ago, two women from Mexico came in to do laundry. What they were washing is what caught my eye. The only pieces of clothing they were washing were camouflage uniforms, tops and bottoms. I politely asked one of the two women, "Is your husband in the military?" They looked at each other very nervously, and shook their heads to indicate NO. That was the fastest laundry session, I've ever seen anyone do. That interaction plays over and over in my mind. I hope you are right Raven. I hope there will be a deportation. Because if not,...It's gonna get real bumpy.

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @CuriousForge1985 in this post can reply

In response Tizzylish 1985 to her Publication

And when I say washing camouflage uniforms, I mean enough to fill a 60 lb. industrial washer. Just to be clear.