Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Loret Alen

😻 When Med Beds & ALL HEALING TECH is released
we won’t need doctors, nurses, drugs, hospitals, etc.
ALL those jobs VANISH 💥

🇺🇸 TraderGirlQ
CVS closing 900 stores
Walgreens closing 1200 stores
Rite Aid bankruptcy
21 Hospitals closed, etc.

DOQ
CVS CEO stepping down! 🔥🔥🔥

10-12-24 🇦🇺🪖 Lt. Col. Riccardo Bosi
90% of the Government will be gone.
Taxation office? Kaput & accounting offices.
A lot of people's jobs WILL EVAPORATE.
THERE WILL BE NO TAX.
EVERYBODY’S GOING TO CHANGE.
You want a TAX SYSTEM that’s egregiously unfair
because that’s how you make your money?
Sorry folks. You can’t do it. It’s not your money.
You've been benefitting from a corrupt system
& it’s going out the door.
Time to re-skill.
A lot of people are going to be in that situation.
Whatever luck people had because of corrupt government?
They’re going 💥

Bosi
https://rumble.com/v5i0dp1-riccardo-bosi-situation-update-10824-high-alert-mass-arrests-the-final-phas.html

I prayed about med beds because I had very sick children. God led me to the work of Dinshah P. Ghadiali, it's called Chromotherapy. I made a few simple light machines based on the model in the book. I healed my kids, got my brother walking again after 3 months in bed with a bad back, autistic children are finally sleeping and talking. It will bring down a fever in minutes. It's been a miracle for me and my family and friends. Works like the sound healing frequencies but it is specifically attuned light frequencies! https://www.dinshahcolortherapy.com/about

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Lorettamusic in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Loret Alen, click on at the bottom under it