With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

Giant statue of naked Donald Trump appears in Phoenix - YouTube

CNN video WE-014TH

😯 🤣 made me laugh haha
I won't waste my time or eyes thou :)
Some are realizing there's no Good to vote for - even if our votes mattered.
Lots of time, energy and agitation#paranoia going on in the#PiranhaCessPool

In response Michele hoffman to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @DCast in this post can reply

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

In response Free Bird to her Publication

I often visualize my awakening by using the analogy of a paper doll being tossed and turned by the ocean, that's how tumultuous it was and the imagery makes me laugh at my angst.

The last eight years have been a brutal crawl to the truth, a shedding of a thousand skins at the expense of everything I thought I knew about life.

Death by irritation sums it up, and a death of a thousand cuts.

But I'm awake now and I am an empowered woman of God and it couldn't have happened any other way-I had to be humbled and put down on my knees.

I appreciate the kindreds here, I truly do.

Tks for your 'share'
We each have our experience of 'coming of out babylon!' like climbing out the underworld.

One thing the Lord (Truth) helped me see about the enemy is they always 'wastes' out time, energy and try to unbalance us. Even today.

So I 'know what u mean' in my own experience.

Growing us Up out of the snakes den of captivity (emotionally & mentally).

No more being "tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;” https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Ephesians-4-12/

Being tossed around in the Sea of Humanity isn't the answer!
https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/search.php?q=tossed&bsec=N&s=order=0

(2) Show this thread