😻 When Med Beds & ALL HEALING TECH is released
we won’t need doctors, nurses, drugs, hospitals, etc.
ALL those jobs VANISH 💥

🇺🇸 TraderGirlQ
CVS closing 900 stores
Walgreens closing 1200 stores
Rite Aid bankruptcy
21 Hospitals closed, etc.

DOQ
CVS CEO stepping down! 🔥🔥🔥

10-12-24 🇦🇺🪖 Lt. Col. Riccardo Bosi
90% of the Government will be gone.
Taxation office? Kaput & accounting offices.
A lot of people's jobs WILL EVAPORATE.
THERE WILL BE NO TAX.
EVERYBODY’S GOING TO CHANGE.
You want a TAX SYSTEM that’s egregiously unfair
because that’s how you make your money?
Sorry folks. You can’t do it. It’s not your money.
You've been benefitting from a corrupt system
& it’s going out the door.
Time to re-skill.
A lot of people are going to be in that situation.
Whatever luck people had because of corrupt government?
They’re going 💥

Bosi
https://rumble.com/v5i0dp1-riccardo-bosi-situation-update-10824-high-alert-mass-arrests-the-final-phas.html

For Humanity's Liberation & 'till every Child is rescued & out of harm's way. 2 ancestors fought under General Washington. Trump! MAGA!

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

Right ON, Kat! 👍
For anyone who DOUBTS healing frequency technologies, it has existed in our society from the moment Royal Rife invented his "Rife Machine" nearly a century ago (and before, think bells & pipe organs) - he was curing Cancer with his invention, along with an endless list of other ailments & afflictions. People have been using it, albeit underground, ever since.

How do I know? I've owned a Rife Machine for nearly a decade & IT WORKS - and that is old technology compared to QUANTUM Medbeds.

Nikola Tesla & Royal Rife were pioneers - and soon to be released is similar technology, but QUANTUM. SPACE-AGED, literally.
Don't have to prove to anyone Healing Frequencies WORK, because my fam has benefited from it long time.

We also use "bio-resonance" to see what's going on, because every organ in the human body and every pathogen has a unique frequency, too. Readable. That's 1950's tech.

Medbeds should be able to SCAN, TREAT & HEAL on a QUANTUM level.

AMAZING!!! 😍

In response ol_ cowboy to his Publication

MEDBEDS BEEN AROUND FOR 1000'S OF. YEARS.

Only people mentioned by @ol_cowboy in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from ol_ cowboy, click on at the bottom under it