I find it ironic that people are trying to reverse image my profile pic in hopes of doxxing my location.

Truly, wish a mother fucker would.

You've all been reported.

And go ahead, make my day, come at me you fucktards.

You can't handle the truth and I won't back down.

Only people mentioned by @LuddyDundrums in this post can reply

In response Michele hoffman to her Publication

A song- just listening to - you might like :)🤗 😍
https://soundcloud.com/fernando-ortega-official/a-place-on-the-earth

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

In response Free Bird to her Publication

Thank you birdie, how kind.

(1) Show this thread

She needs the Holy Spirit Help to get off the carousal 🎠 having been put on it from birth! 🎡🎪🎢 Freed from#VanityFair we all do!
https://youtu.be/mt5lKsymguY?si=I1TeIxHSxjsuC12i&t=8

May God equip and protect us with His Word and armour against the Foe, 'His Way' 🪔 📖 🗣 💥

The Pilgrim's Progress | Vanity Fair Scene - YouTube

Christian Visits Vanity Fair on his journey from the City of Destruction to the Celestial City. It is in Vanity Fair that Christian and Faithful have to deci...

Notice the Enemy never does anything to help us glorify the LORD God? or have Good Thoughts 🤗 😍

Always prodding us to be under it's emotional and mental 👎😈 CONtrol - Domination.

Even in this small town where I live, the 🐍💩 uses its minions to be vessels of 👻 against me.
You might have it where u live, beside on this platform.

The Local Law can help some if they favor us, but the spiritual battle exists none the less 🤺

Even Jesus had to be hidden at times to get out of a situation when the pharisees wanted to kill him.

The local postal clerk asks 'who is God'? but doesn't 'hear' an answer right away, and moves with her thought stream.
Later later she displays these 'hand signs' regarding the (d)evils of this world. Her anger and fear 'keeps her' from asking the Lord to show himself to her - cont