In my opinion from this moment on, anyone who plans on running for an elected office should have to pass an exam to prove they comprehend our constitution AND swear under oath to abide by it BEFORE they are even allowed to run.

Only people mentioned by @BeRandom in this post can reply

Prior Army 54 Echo, I am Pro-life, support the Constitution, MAGA, WWG1WGA, I believe in Q & the Plan. Christian, Trump is my President.

In response BeRandom 1116 to her Publication

Plus everything about them has to be researched to make sure they are not an iluminati bloodline. I would Love to see more Military people in our Congress and as Senators.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

And an iQ over double digits....nuff said

Truth, Transparency, and America First! Supporter of Small American Businesses and the Buy American Movement.

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

🤣Yeah... That would help alot!

(1) Show this thread

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

I was pushing for this in the Bush years. It must be comprehensive and they must pass with a 90% or better and it must be based on pre 1871 Constitution.

Truth, Transparency, and America First! Supporter of Small American Businesses and the Buy American Movement.

In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication

💯

(1) Show this thread

Landed here after the Twitter purge. #Sowokeithurts. #Patriot🇺🇸🦅 #WWG1WGA 🐸 #Mom #Wife #DigitalSoldier #RedPillDealer #SaveOurChildren

I concur!🙌