Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Michele hoffman

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

Filing your Income Taxes in the United States IS NOT VOLUNTARY.

Stop believing everything you read on the grifter network, and get off of your behinds and research.

So sick of the never ending nonsense.

https://www.irs.gov/privacy-disclosure/the-truth-about-frivolous-arguments-section-i-a-to-c#contentiona1

In response Michele hoffman to her Publication

Weren't we told that Trump closed down the IRS when he was Prez?
https://vigilantcitizen.com/sinistersites/sinister-sites-irs-headquarters-maryland/

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

In response Free Bird to her Publication

So many were harmed by this movement, myself included.

We need to hold the grifters, shills and controlled opposition accountable on every level.

I'd love to sue the shit out of these clowns, I really would.

In response Michele hoffman to her Publication

On Truth Social (meaning the Enemy's interpretation of truth > Trump Country) people don't want to hear anything that might rock the Pleasure Boat of Make-Believe.
In Scripture we're told that those who don't Love TRUTH (CHRIST) will suffer 'Strong Delusion'.
Wanting the world to be Good when it's Bad lead people into Temptation.
And the world is happen to help, serving lies for people to eat as Truth.
Being angry at the 'real source 🐍 💩 ⚕️🏴‍☠️' instead of the 'victims' of "IT" is understandable.
🪔💟 📖 🗣😍

I want justice, and I don't care what anyone thinks of me or my truth.

Fuck these clowns, truly.

In response Free Bird to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @LuddyDundrums in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Michele hoffman, click on at the bottom under it