😲 👍 😜 Jet fuel hoax:

Concorde jet fuel capacity = 31,500 gallons.

Tank in pic 1 is 30,000 gallons......Tank 50 feet long & tank is 10 feet in diameter…..Virtually the same size as Concorde body.

Concorde holding 31,500 gallons is an obvious lie.

WHY❓❓❓

Hiding their utilization of the free atmospheric energy.

The “gas money” they are stealing from you is just a bonus. 🍿 🐸 🇺🇸

Only people mentioned by @CheriLeeKS in this post can reply

In response Cheri Lee KS to her Publication

There is no hidden tech on modern aircraft. I've debunked the 747 meme numerous times by doing the math on the geometry of the wing. All the fuel fits. Most of the wings are used as fuel tanks. The concord wing is a triangle and has a very large surface area. The 747 wing is huge and thick. There is no mystery here. Just a lack of familiarity.

In response Cheri Lee KS to her Publication

My belief?
An aircraft is flown between "way points",

I think those way points are energy emitting antenna connected to the inflight "little black box".

This is why a pilot only takes off and lands an aircraft.
The rest is ancient energy technology.

The fuel is only required for take off and landing, just as a pilot only "flies the plane for these two manouvers,
the rest is some type of etheric energy.

In response Juris Prudence Civilis to her Publication

Sorry. There is no hidden tech in modern aircraft. They are amazing feats of engineering but there is no hidden tech.

They carry that much fuel and they burn that much fuel.

Aircraft are subject to detailed inspection on recurring time frames. This would allow mechanics to find it and steal it or report it. Any crash site might expose it. Any hijacker might steal it.

Do you think that hidden tech would be used on a platform that could be purchased for a mere $60 million? China would purchase, reverse engineer, and copy it.

(1) Show this thread