Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

MJTruthUltra
@MJTruthUltra
Whoa… 👀

Pocahontas was Accused of Covering up a Child-Sex Operation for JPMorgan and Jeffrey Epstein, because Democrat President’s and her Donors were Involved

Republican John Deaton:
“She so focused on crypto, she had the CEO of JPMorgan available for questioning, and they had financed the largest child-sex trafficking operation in history with Jeffrey Epstein.

Senator Warren didn’t ask a single question about that… I was raped as a child for two years, so I might be a little sensitive to those child-rape victims.

Why would she not ask one question?… you wanna know why, because there’s Democrat Presidents involved, her donors are involved, because people she knows are involved.

https://rumble.com/v5iy45h-pocahontas-was-accused-of-covering-up-a-child-sex-operation-for-jpmorgan.html

I'm very sorry this happened to you. I can't even imagine why anyone would hurt a child.

In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @HopeAlways888 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Hope Always888, click on at the bottom under it