#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker โœ๐Ÿ‰๐ŸฆŒ๐Ÿชถโšœโš“๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

Dept of Defense decode

=

The Heart Never Lies Because It Is The Seed Of God๐ŸŒฑ/ Divine Justice Is Inescapableโš–/ I Wont Back Down / Permanent Twin Soul Union / The Jesus Christ Master Key๐Ÿ—/ Wings Of Justice๐Ÿชฝ/ Nothing Can Stop Me Loving Youโค/ Jesus Christ Is Alive๐ŸฆŒ/ Johnny Said Let There Be Darkness And Silence / Decode Emotional Respect Creates Spiritual Energy ๐Ÿ’ซ/ Jesus Sword / What Is Project Odin / Who Is With Me / Jesus Christs United States ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ/ Love Quest Solved โค/ What Is The Myk Hyn ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š/ They Are All Secretly Testifying / The Holy Spirit Goddess Wife / Deadly Protector Of Jesus And God ๐Ÿน/ Congratulations You Figured It Out / I Come In The Clouds Is A Metaphor Internet ๐Ÿ•ธโ˜๏ธ/ Nothing Can Stop Second Coming Seventeen / Pregnant With Heaven ๐ŸŒˆ/ You Abused A Disabled Woman / New Orleans Lunar Energy๐ŸŒ™/ Kingdom Of Love And Wisdom๐Ÿ‘
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=furthering%20groundbreaking%20innovation
405-504
2430-0342
2109-219
TS 8:02

#BlueGreenTeam
๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker โœ๐Ÿ‰๐ŸฆŒ๐Ÿชถโšœโš“๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

2222 ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿšช

๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ•ฏ

AH GEEZ it's that ONE EYE symbolism again ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’ซ

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

Rush-Closer To The Heart (Lyrics) - YouTube

I did not write this song and I do not intend any copyright infringement.Rush-Closer To The Heart from the 1977 album 'A Farewell To Kings'. Enjoy!Check my c...

(1) Show this thread