Breaking: lawsuit filed in Wisconsin which will expose Actblue and WellsFargo bank for criminally laundering money into political campaigns.

Wells Fargo stole money from my parents. They are evil. THEY Opened up a credit card in my parents name and billed them monthly
Preyed on innocent elderly people..

In response USCG VET to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @arba in this post can reply

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

In response arba happihr to her Publication

I have dealings with Wells Fargo and they are now being made to pay out reparations for all their fraudulant activities. I received 3 checks so far for insurance I never had. If you or your parents get letters from them stating they have money coming, call the number provided. They will give you all the info..

🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸Proud Patriot 🇺🇸⚔️Digital Soldier⚔️ 🦅🕊God Wins 🙏🏻🎚Posts not endorsements- research. 1/2021 Twitter Purge 🎣🦀

They did the same to my mom. Kept sending her fedex packages with loan papers she never understood and they coerced her to sign.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

sue them

Yeah they had a class action lawsuit for opening accounts in peoples names without them knowing and i got caught up in that also. they had to pay out a bunch of money.