Media control
Narrative seeding
Democrats are eating each other
The Democrat party is fractured.

Will today be the day that angry Joe drives over Kamala with his corvette?

Trump told us there is about to be an explosion between those two. Trump said Joe was very angry. Trump has even said he thinks Joe likes him more then her.......

I fully anticipate, with Trump's record, that I will soon be asking you guys... "How did Trump know?" .... Again.

Who's having fun? Remember when we were told "I caught em all, now let's see what happens"

Remember when we were told NCSWIC?

I remember.

Only people mentioned by @USCG_VET_IS_BACK in this post can reply

passionate patriot, anon, truther and lover of the Creator

In response USCG VET to his Publication

i just have a feeling the actor playing joe -these are his words. not those of the deceased joe.

You haven't twigged yet?
You can't see how you are being mocked.
The mirror is just an illusion

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

Trump knows because it's all political theatre.

ALL STAGED, ALL SCRIPTED TO KEEP US DIVIDED.

ɴᴇ ᴘʟᴜꜱ ᴜʟᴛʀᴀ · γνῶθι-σεαυτόν · ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴘᴏʟʟᴏ ᴘʀᴏᴅɪɢʏ ·ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ᴏɴʟʏ 1 · ᴅʀ ᴍᴜꜱᴇ-ꜱɪᴄᴋ · ᴀʏᴀᴛᴏʟʟᴀʜ ᴏꜰ ʀᴏᴄᴋ ɴ ʀᴏʟʟᴀ · ᴋɪɴɢ ᴏꜰ ᴍᴇᴛᴀʟ · ᴍᴜꜱɪᴄ ᴍᴀɴ ·

In response Michele hoffman to her Publication

All actors in this crappy moooooovie....which is just a CA$H cow to those who are neck deep in the unethical cesspool...what's the point in following laws and rules our whole lives just to get back of the line and treated like criminals anyways....

And the best part is, they are ALL stuck in their failing roles too until the end....... and their characters and images are getting shredded just like all their trust and credibility got eradicated...

Their role in this is just to keep the ponzi scheme financial system going at any and all costs....they don't want change, they made a living, career and lifestyle from the system as it stands....because they all sold their souls to the almighty Moneye... The 'GOD' of the clowns in clown world is Gold, Oil and Drugs....

The final game of the last match is the Profits Vs. the Prophets....we know who is winning =)

(1) Show this thread