😼 I KNEW DR. STRANGELOVE WAS A DOCUMENTARY‼️‼️
And of course,
it came from writer/director Stanley Kubrick
who filmed the FAUX-MOON-LANDING 💥

🎥 Sterling Haydon playing Brig. Gen. Jack D. Ripper
“Have you ever heard of a thing called Fluoridation?
Fluoridation of water?
Do you realize that Fluoridation
is the most monstrously conceived & dangerous communist plot
we have ever had to face?
In addition to fluoridating water
there are studies underway to fluoridate
salt, flour, fruit juices, soup, sugar, milk, ice cream.
You know when Fluoridation first began? 1946..
A foreign substance is introduced into our precious bodily fluids
without the knowledge of the individual
certainly without any choice.
That’s the way a hardcore commie works 💥

🤬 Fluoride side effects
Cancer, Bran Damage in Unborn Fetus, Bone Weakness,
Dental Fluorosis, Lowers Estrogen & Testosterone, Memory Loss, Impairs Immune System, Attacks Pineal Gland, etc.

👇🇺🇸@EzraCohenEC

For Humanity's Liberation & 'till every Child is rescued & out of harm's way. 2 ancestors fought under General Washington. Trump! MAGA!

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

Fluoridation was a major factor that led Folks to go out, to comply, and to take Lethal Injection/Bio-Weapons Shots and to allow fake PCR Tests to be shoved up their noses.

Fluoride makes Humans complicit. The higher the dose, the more Humans will comply. That's why Hitler & Stalin deployed it.

"Yes, fluoride was used in Nazi Concentration camps and the gulags in Siberia to make prisoners docile and easier to control. It is also absorbed through the skin when bathing, showering, or swimming in fluoridated water... Only 50% of it can be excretes by the body so it is a cumulative toxin leading to many health problems. Twenty-four studies have also shown it lowers IQ’s in children."

Dentists/Water Departments involved in Crimes Against Humanity.

Causes cancer faster.

More horrors + research studies: 👇

https://rielpolitik.com/2019/07/23/did-hitler-really-put-fluoride-in-the-water-at-concentration-camps-if-so-why-do-we-put-it-in-are-water/

Only people mentioned by @Fight_for_Life in this post can reply

In response Fight_for_Life to her Publication

I recently experienced this demand with my dentist. His license is dependent on performing these x rays. Dentists are coerced by medical over-site and insurance. Dental records are accessible to gov entities. They are immune to HIPA laws.

It could be as simple as cabal wanting biometric ID. Or it could be to check for how effective the graphene uptake is from the anesthetics.

The office staff also got pissy about me not answering their question about receiving the vax. Told them there is no conceivable reason a dentist needs to know that information.

They are completely clueless sycophants drudging through their work obliviously helping to enslave humanity..

For Humanity's Liberation & 'till every Child is rescued & out of harm's way. 2 ancestors fought under General Washington. Trump! MAGA!

In response Fight_for_Life to her Publication

Those X-Rays go right into our Brain Stems!

Honesty, Loyalty, Values and Respect very important to me. Love animals especially dogs! Love our country! God Bless the USA❤️🤍💙🇺🇸🦅

In response ol_ cowboy to his Publication

I just had my yearly cleaning and got upset with them for insisting on x-rays. They said has to done once a year. Then they said I had a cracked filling that needed to be fixed (three years been telling me this). I refused bc also believe now that the silver colored stuff they use for fillings is not good for us either!

(1) Show this thread