Universal Upgrade downloading... full services will resume shortly. 321... LOVE

I need to be honest about something...

I sat down to read genisis the other day...

I got to the part where the guy has to sacrifice his own child and he is well up for it...

This does not sit right with me in temrs of being a test of character... this seems highly perverse to me...

If I suggested to you to sacrifice your child, no matter how much you trusted me... if you carried that through you would NOT be someone trust worthy on any level you would have shown that you are weak and quite frankly evil on every level that it leave me with nothing mor to suggest that you should lose your own life to stop you from causing more harm on this earth....

the disloyalty to an innocent child... the willingness... the justification...

we have to be able to question this stuff... it made me feel sick and it totally sat against everything we have been doing...

tHEY sacrifice their children... thats what THEY do to prove to THEIR gods that they are someone...

On and off AU since January 2021. I need my breaks away. Compassion and tolerance are not the same. Be compassionate, do not be tolerant.

Too many Christians conveniently ignore the worst parts of the Bible, and they don’t give credence to the fact the Bible has been manipulated by Jews. The Jews controlled the Bible for hundreds of years - that alone is enough to question parts of it that appear to benefit the Jew. They added things and deleted things. But they made the mistake of leaving in the parts that showed the compassion of Jesus. I don’t think they expected Christians would cling to that love and compassion in the way that we have, and that will be the Jew downfall.

Thank you...

I was worried about the comment but its really messed with my head... I felt really depressed and hopeless after reading and listening to it spoken, it just seemed so unacceptable and a deeply flawed story line.. I think more so because of what our focus has been and that the elite sacrifice their first borns... wasn't he showing he was 'corruptable' as long as the right person made the demand? The. later we have to agree that such behaviour would be the causitive of a Millstone around your neck.. both cant be true...

I will have to sit with it a lot more but its a hard one to make sense of and still want a relationship with the God who would go that far to prove a point...

I never expected anyone to reply. Thanks for taking the time...

In response Betheballdanny to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @antidote528 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Least Invasive Most Effective, click on at the bottom under it