Who exactly did I ridicule Ana?
Exactly who?
and what did i say?
And I have as much right as anyone else to post on here.
American Politics affect every one in the world, or perhaps you live on another planet.
Oh and BTW you can blockme but I can still see what you post.

Ana Tate@Anatated
14 minutes ago

Just a little bit tired of having foreign nationals on my timeline speaking to people like the marxists speak. Nothing positive to offer, no solutions. Just talking down to people because they somehow have an inside track to the truth of everything.
Iโ€™m not triggered. Just not putting up with it anymore. Cause I really donโ€™t care what someone who canโ€™t vote in this election has to say about something that they canโ€™t change and has no alternative answers for the problems they post about.
Iโ€™ve no problem listening to opposing views. Itโ€™s the open ridicule of others that I wonโ€™t abide with.

Only followers of this user (@Pythia) can see their posts

In response Valentina Pythia to her Publication

Thing is, they don`t have the balls to say these things to you directly.
I just had a notification that this person had visited my profile.
When I checked out theirs they had blocked me, so I did my little trick of "visiting" their profile without their knowing and found the above post they had made.

Not everyone agrees with everyone else but to suggest that I had ridiculed someone is an outright lie and I take umbrage at being taken to task for something I did not do.
The reference this Ana Tate was making was to a convo I was having with Lydia Fasholtz.
Nothing even to do with her.

In response Valentina Pythia to her Publication

What's the deal w/ Trump being dead - 2022?
The Simpson's show even aired a scene of that.
Just saw it today while looking up memes about there being a number of him (doubles or ?) which I didn't find)
Also, haven't seen Melania around much

In response Free Bird to her Publication

1980's too

(2) Show this thread