In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication

So if Doctors knew this, why did they give it to Trump when he went into Walter Reed with Covid back in October 2019?

In response Juris Prudence Civilis to her Publication

I don't think Trump was given Remdesivir while at the hospital. Was he infected with Covid at a press conference? The part about Trump getting sick I don't remember very well. Except it had to be staged, part of the movie.

Skip to 4 minutes.
The Doctor talks about exactly what he`s being given and what he`s received.
Doesn`t look very "staged" to me.
This went out over ALL networks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5xCVovC80E&t=270s

Walter Reed Medical Center News Conference on President Trump - YouTube

Dr. Sean Conley: "This morning the president is doing very well...at this time the team and I are extremely happy with the progress the president has made." ...

He was given anti-body treatment first. Then
Remdesivir for 5 day treatment.This treatment would not kill the patient. Danger is in the second 5 day treatment. by day 9 the patient dies. If the doctors knew Remdesivir had snake venom and was a poison and would kill on the 9th day they should be arrested for attempted murder.
I think this Covid event was preparing the public for the real plandemic to follow. And it was part of the movie.

Maybe then your meme should be more clear, because it`s very mis-leading.

So I asked my browser.

https://www.bing.com/search?form=MOZLBR&pc=MOZR&q=is+every+patient+dead+that+took+remdesivir

YOU WON'T KNOW THE NAME OF THE DRUG
BUT IT SOUNDS LIKE "RUN DEATH IS NEAR."

Only people mentioned by @Oleendee in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lydia Fahsholtz, click on at the bottom under it