The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Have a fabulous day !
I am making 50 or 100 of these Cinnamon Stick Macrame Diffuser Ornaments :)

It's a good day to create something with LOVE πŸ’•πŸ«ΆπŸ₯°

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

Those are nice! Do you sell them online? I will share my creations later. My art room is keeping me sane.

Patriot, God first, family & country, WWG1WGA. MAGA. .Trump is my President.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
12 Days of Christmas! Day 7: DIY 6 Minute Macrame Cinnamon Stick Tree Ornament - YouTube

12 Days of Christmas! Day 7: DIY 6 Minute Macrame Cinnamon Stick Ornament! Please see below for materials and written instructions.Day 1: DIY Classic Macrame...

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Kathryn Monette to her Publication

πŸ˜‚ you should see my crocheting skills. They are truly originals because I haven't the foggiest idea of what I am doing. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
My family laughs at everything I create. One day I will share with you. You'll die laughing.
Let's just say that I am not very good at taking directions. πŸ™„πŸ€­πŸ™‚

I would love to see your work. I enjoy seeing what others have made. Please share.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Kae12cee34 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kathryn Monette, click on at the bottom under it