βœ¨πŸ’–πŸΎβœ¨πŸ¬βœ¨πŸΎβœ¨πŸ¬βœ¨πŸΎπŸ’–βœ¨

Only people mentioned by @Ohcountrygal in this post can reply

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Mrs. Ohcountrygal to her Publication

Spoiler Alert.
This video is made using various videos shot by different people. For example the dog in the beginning is a yellow lab and the one at the end is a golden retriever.
It has become common to see similar videos made by editing various clips found online to fit a fabricated storyline.
Please forgive me for being the wet blanket.

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Divine, Eternal Being having a human experience β™₯️ Patriot God bless πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Jesus Christ πŸ’ž Unconditional Love🐾 🐾

πŸ’¦ πŸ’ž AWE πŸ’žπŸ’¦

To survive today, animals must endure human pollution and fewer habitats. More tragically, they must endure the silence of human hearts.

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

πŸ’ž We are all connectedπŸ’ž

BelieverπŸ™πŸ™ŒπŸ•Š,WWG1WGAπŸ””πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦… #MAGA

In response Missy M.. to her Publication

Absolutely πŸ’― πŸ«ΆπŸ’–

(1) Show this thread

I AM Divine Love!❀️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! πŸ—‘ I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! πŸ˜‡ I AM! ❀️

πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. #SaveTheChildren. I dont accept psyop of DS vs Q/Trump, its problem/savior, so block me 😎

Sweet
Thanks

Faith in Christ! Daughter, Wife, Mother, Grandmother. β€œFaith Hope Love” God Almighty Wins

WOW
LOVE