Sheriffs & State Police Rising Up Against FEMA in NC

WATCH: -->https://youtu.be/Fspdk7HI4Pw

Sheriffs & State Police Rising Up Against FEMA in NC - YouTube

Hurricane Helene Survivors video of harrassment happening in recovery zone and sheriff and police had enough more videos you should watch belowBuy Jwtv ebook...

Only people mentioned by @Scorpiat in this post can reply

God in control. No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. Riding the wave of insane psyops

In response Dennis Young to his Publication

take the actual fema [humans/dem_ns] that are actively blocking or threatening and go into the woods with them and give them just the same amount of water/food that they denied citizens for two weeks--and do not unchain them until they name names of their higher ups...they want us to start war--don't give them that

Feds provoking a fight. That’s what They want.

I was JolyJaz - UK Prime Minister Elect ... on Twatter before they nuked me.

I don't understand what kind of piece of shit you'd have to be, to sit in your FEMA truck blocking roads where locals are trying to bring supplies through.

"I'm just doing what I'm told" does not cut it with me.
Sometimes, surely, you gotta act like a human and think, hmm, am I the baddie.

Y'all have guns over in the USA.
Feckin' use them!

Only followers of this user (@lmp98) can see their posts

For Humanity's Liberation & 'till every Child is rescued & out of harm's way. 2 ancestors fought under General Washington. Trump! MAGA!

This took long enough for Sheriffs to stand up & come to the side of the Constitution.

I was screamin' during COVID for Sheriffs to honor their Badges & uphold their Oaths & to protect & deputize their constituency against tyrannical mandates, but sadly many Sheriffs apparently took Oaths to something else, namely the "corporations" posing as government cutting their paychecks & sat that out.

Our County Sheriffs are the highest elected officials of our Counties, and all Feds MUST obtain their permission to enter any County, including the FBI and especially FEMA, which are extra/unConstitutional "agencies" anyways. Does that mean that rogue agencies won't force their hand? No, but a County Sheriff can wield incredible power by deputizing every single willing & able American in their County & swell their Law Enforcement ranks to tens of thousands as a simple matter.

It is about time this happens, and should be happening in every American County under the New American Republic.

In response ol_ cowboy to his Publication

If people -who just wanted to do what's Right- rejected the Cabal Corp Usurping Gov and claimed the Constitutional Republic that might work!
No Zionist or Freemason in Leadership positions - they need to be removed.

In response ol_ cowboy to his Publication

The enemy Fed is easy to spot: they make evil appear as its Good!
Must eat and drink of Truth to clear out the vile Lies!
That's what Jesus - who is The TRUTH - meant when he told people to receive His WORD - they are LIFE and keep us from believing the liars!

The same vile Fed. (fema) 🐍💩 doing wrong today are the ones that lace food, air and water Solution 🚮 💀🏴‍☠️
"The Katrina chronicles: Formaldehyde-laced trailers set to claim another set of victims"

(5) Show this thread

They need to Deputies Ex military people ✊🏼

(1) Show this thread

FIGHT❗️FIGHT❗️FIGHT❗️✊🏼🇺🇸🇵🇷🇺🇸

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts