There are many who had dreams since the 1980's and before. Dreams that have come true, maybe perhaps on a lesser degree than some had dreamed originally.

If you go back in my feeds, I have shared many, not all of my dreams.

The Hurricane Helene I believe was one of those dreams.

Future proves Past.

However, God led me to where I am today. And our area only got hit with the eye of the storm. This is not a brag, it is to say that I saw all this years ago and shared it with as many as I could.

Only people mentioned by @KrisWilliams in this post can reply

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Now the dreams that many are having and sharing are about the New Madrid Fault line and the Mississippi River. Dreams that were sent to many from long ago, to even recently.

If you get a feeling or intuition to do something or go somewhere, or share something with others. Please do so! Every little bit helps and the right people who need to see it, might just get to see it!

I was reminded yesterday with a family I once babysat their 5 children in FL. They are flooded in Saint Pete and the next two storms are hitting there again. But she reminded me that 25 years ago I warned them about FL being under water. I knew many things that were coming (again not a brag) but I shared with with many, and them as well. After 25 years and I had lost contact with them years back, and that is the second thing she said to me!