♥️God, Family & Love Animals, Trump Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏Here to Learn, Share and Help Wake Up Others💖WWG1WGA

Things were very different tonight, the emotions that this event stirred in all of us were off the charts. The vibrations alone took us way higher than we've ever been!

Captain texted me after the Rally as he watched it from work. Coincidentally, when I was under a spiritual attack this past 2 weeks he told me to listen to that song Hallelujah! I have been listening to it ever since every single day, to be in the spirit and feel closer to God where he can protect me. When it came on tonight I was floored! Everything about tonight was so different and so special. God's presence was felt by all!

Trump knows he has God behind him and it was evident to everyone including any minions that are left standing that were watching.

Oh what a night!

https://twitter.com/17ThankQ/status/1842721868047941797?t=2bzQ6BkPqIcKwrfMMyKrvQ&s=19

Praise God. I really felt another shift. With the solar flare max today combined with the glorious singing of Hallelujah and How Great Thou Art, we were calling all angels. We invited God to lead our nation. We were lifting the vibration with SOUND and LIGHT, God was present at that rally tonight. He is healing our land! May we continue to seek HIS FACE.

“if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.” 2 Chronicles‬ ‭7‬:‭14‬ ‭

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @RabbitRoulette in this post can reply

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

In response Rabbit Roulette to her Publication

Thank you for sharing this, it is hands down, the best news I’ve heard. 🙏