Only people mentioned by @Phantomvirus2020 in this post can reply

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

#WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ I AM A DIGITAL SOLDIER Family Music Service Fellowship. Making my way to PARADISE City Live FREE GIVE back

β€οΈπŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈ

For Humanity's Liberation & 'till every Child is rescued & out of harm's way. 2 ancestors fought under General Washington. Trump! MAGA!

Pray for these Men and their families. πŸ™ Those men are AMERICAN HEROES. Can someone find a way Anons can help their families?

Pray for all Linemen, Law Enforcement, EMS, Pilots, Drivers, Equipment Operators, Relief Worker Volunteers, and Military helping to Rescue & Restore lives damaged by Hurricane Helene.

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

In response ol_ cowboy to his Publication

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

(1) Show this thread

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ’–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

πŸ•ŠπŸ™πŸΌπŸ’–πŸ™ŒπŸΌ

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Just horrible. Prayers for the family and friends of these linemen.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

πŸ™ Dear God Almighty, place a hedge of protection over those who are in need of aid and rescue and those who are working help them. Bless them all with faith in You, guidance, strength, wisdom, love, support, safety, health, healing and all they need. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name I pray, Amen.

Patriot, God first, family & country, WWG1WGA. MAGA. .Trump is my President.

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

πŸ’–We are all God’s children.πŸ’–

Thank you Lord for blessing and healing the brave linemen working in this disaster, in your Divine MercyπŸ™