They just found 200 people in Candler NC in a church 6days with no communication all alive! Thank u Jesus! Keep Praying!

FROM a frawg on face crook.....

Only followers of this user (@Kat113) can see their posts

In response Kathy Jean to her Publication

HOPEFULLY they will heed the words of JFK and dismantle the secret orgs, they all tie in.

their community church kept them alive.. no matter what shape they are in, you cannot take that away. they will continue to come together but over time things will change. i personally dont feel that a social aspect of coming to gether to share the Lord s a bad thing. once the new bible is completed they will have something to share with each other.. i guess i was lucky as at no time was i forced to think any certain way.. except the last lutheran church i went to.. (from a former beautiful one cause we moved) he was german and i think that influence was very strict, looking back have to wonder about his girls safty. just saying.. i left quickly and never returned to a church but i did miss socialization of like kind..

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @ingajana in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ingrid Colby, click on at the bottom under it