#USA #1776 #WWG1WGAWorldwide #SaveTheChildren #ForTrumpFlynnKennedy #TheGreatAwakening #TheBestIsYetToCome ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ทโœจ๐ŸŒช๐ŸŒŠ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿš€๐Ÿ›ธโœจ

"Elon Musk thanks Pete Buttigieg for helping him expedite approval for support flights in North Carolina after calling him out earlier in the day.

The apparent resolution came after Musk called out the federal government for blocking flights.

"There are hundreds of reports of FEMA/FAA blocking flights... DM me the number to call," Musk said to Buttigieg on X.

"Still waiting โ€ฆ the helicopter is trying to land to deliver critical supplies. Whatโ€™s the number to call?"

After the pair apparently had a productive conversation, Musk said: "Thanks for expediting approval for support flights. Just wanted to note that Sec Buttigieg is on the ball." "

From SGTnewsNetwork
https://t.me/SGTnewsNetwork/76938

โœจ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’–โœจ

on the ball so much an emergency flight had to get a go between to get approval.

I'm thinking Musk is being sarcastic.

In response Kuntuzangpo 1776 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Tallyho in this post can reply

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening Wา‰Wา‰Gา‰1า‰Wา‰Gา‰Aา‰ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@inโ€”-23!!!

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

Musk calling him out nicely with a thank-you.

Game-theory abounds